Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How many litres of oil for oil change on Kawasaki Z-ZR 250 '05-06' model?

I dont have a manual for my Z-Zr 250 and want to know how many litres of oil I should put in. 2.5L? And where I can buy SX4 shell oil? And where the filter is located? Near the drain plug?How many litres of oil for oil change on Kawasaki Z-ZR 250 '05-06' model?Some of these bikes run a dry sump. You are better to ask somneone that knows or get your hands on a manual. Maybe the library or suzuki shop might let you.

If you overfill, then huge amounts of smoke will come out of exhaust.

(happened to me)How many litres of oil for oil change on Kawasaki Z-ZR 250 '05-06' model?Filter sometimes hide underneath,they don't hold a lot of oil 2stroke will only hold 600ml 4 stroke can hold up to a 1 L.

Have a look on the oil filler cap they sometimes have it mark there

No comments:

Post a Comment